Proper planning is key to the success of your move. Getting all of the pieces in place ready for the move weekend will avoid any last minute surprises that could cause costly delays.
KSBC Move management
Office moves are big projects that many IT professionals will only have to manage a handful of times in their careers, but the timely delivery and success of a move is crucial to the success of your business.
KSBC are move management specialists. We have managed over 250 office moves, so we can predict, and have pre-built mitigations for all potential risks and issues before they have a chance to impact the project.
YEARS IN HELPING BUSINESSES RELOCATE
clients worked with
We take the burden away from your internal IT team, by managing:
- Move scheduling and planning
- Management of third parties such as telecoms/technology service providers
- Site surveys
- Wayleave negotiations
- Risk and issue monitoring and mitigations
- Remote hands and other ad-hoc site attendance
- Comprehensive technology registry after completion
- Day-to-day project administration
- Regular project status reporting per your requirements
The process is designed to be stress-free for you, meaning that after the initial requirements session, we only request your time at key checkpoints such as final sign off on major orders.
We'll do what we do best so you can carry on doing what you do best.
We provide a comprehensive end-to-end service based on industry standards, including:
- Site surveys
- Requirements Gathering and prioritisation
- Office selection recommendations
- IT Strategy consultancy
- Service Design
- Equipment procurement
- Overall Project Management and Planning
- Contract Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Transition
- Service Operation including IT Support
- Continual Service Improvement
We'll review your business needs and build a holistic move plan, source and procure from creditable suppliers, manage the installation of your systems and finally create a support plan tailored to your business.
Modular move management
We can also integrate with your existing move team to take charge of an individual aspect of your move, filling any gaps in your capability, or simply providing the project team with the support needed to make the move a success.